Sunday, December 21, 2008

I finally did it

Well, I took the final steps and erased the Ex completely out of my life. I was sitting here at work, checking my Myspace, and decided to look at his page. I noticed he had checked his on 12/1 which is funny because he hasn't checked it in months. This means that he has read all the messages I sent him when I hadn't heard from him in forever. Which means he knows how I feel, or at least how I felt at that time, and I still haven't heard from him. He still has me listed as his #1 though and he has it still that he's in a relationship. Which I guess he is, just not with me. You'd think he'd move her to his #1 then.

But it doesn't matter to me. So I've deleted him. There's really no point in keeping him on there. After what he's done to me, it's not like I want to be his friend or anything.

So I've wiped my hands completely. Good for me. Another 2 stars for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Good! For! You!

    I think this is a really smart move.

    ReplyDelete