Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The grinch better not steal christmas

Ugh. I have a feeling this is going to be like thanksgiving and it's freaking me out. I don't know why but I'm falling into this funk.

Maybe it's the fact that "Louie" keeps calling me crying her eyes out that her BF can't be there for their sons first Christmas, and her other baby's father will only let her see her daughter for 3 hours on Christmas and I feel horrible for her.

Or maybe it's the fact that I had to go to the eye doctor this morning which is right across the street from where the Ex and the Bitch are staying and the thought of them happy on Christmas makes me want to break someones face.

Or maybe it's the fact that my mom is trying to make up with my dad and he won't budge an inch even though she didn't do anything to him. So tired of his drama. She even bought him a couple gifts as a peace offering and invited him to dinner and he still refused.

Whatever it is, I'm not having a repeat of thanksgiving. That was just sad. Sitting at a bar, alone, getting drunk. Not good.

I just need to shake this off and realize that I have lots to be thankful for and the other stuff is just crap. Crap should be thrown away.

What am I thankful for?

I'm thankful for:

- My beautiful niece
- Good health... sorta
- Family, well at least the good part of my family
- Great best friends
- Doing well in school
- My cats
- Ritilin
- Alcohol
- Edward Cullen
- Vibrators
- New Years Eve

You know, the usual.

... See, there's a lot I have to be thankful for. So bring on the holiday spirit. I'm fricking ready.

1 comment: