Monday, December 1, 2008

Frustration

When I woke up this morning I was not aware that today would completely suck. First off, I talked to the Ex yesterday morning and asked if he wanted to hang out last night. He was sort of vague, which was OK but i asked him if he would at least call me to let me know either way. I never got a call.

Then this morning I woke up and realized I could not get my windshield wipers off. (Side note: I broke the wiper thing off awhile ago and have been waiting on the part to get it fixed.) Never, ever, do this to your car. It's the most annoying thing in the world. So I drove to work with my wipers on, with no snow or rain. What a dork!

Then, I called my pharmacy to see if my prescription was ready and was advised it was. Only to get there and find out it wasn't. The girl actually had the nerve to tell me that she didn't have time to check on it! Then she shouldn't have said it was ready.

So, I came into work in a funk. Which is not good since I'm in customer service. Think happy thoughts! Think happy thoughts!

I'm just plain old frustrated with the Ex and myself I guess. I'm sort of regretting calling him in the first place. I think we definitely need to have a talk because I really need to know what the point is in him calling me in the first place if he's just going to be a prick and blow me off anyway.

It really does not make any sense. He really makes no sense. Maybe he does to any guys reading this, but he sure doesn't to me. He says he loves me and misses hanging with me, but I really can't believe that because if he did he would call more and want to see me.

It's like he's playing games with me so he holds the power or something and I hate that. I hate when people play games. What is the point? Just say what you mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment