Friday, November 28, 2008

Stupid thanksgiving

I am usually siked about Thanksgiving every year, but this year turned out to be really disappointing. First, I text the Ex Wednesday night to say Happy Thanksgiving and I still haven't heard anything from him. What a fucking dick! I never should have called him in the first place. He says one thing and completely does another. I'm tired of his bullshit.

Then, dinner was completely weird because I haven't talked to my dad in a couple of weeks after he said some dumb stuff about my brother that is just plain hypocritical of him and really made me mad, as well as my mom. So he sat in the kitchen during dinner and separated himself from everyone. It was just weird.

Then I wanted to go out so I didn't end up at home, sad about this being my first thanksgiving without the Ex, and my sister in law bailed at the last minute and I ended up at a bar, alone.

So definitely not a Thanksgiving to remember. Tonight I'm supposed to be going out for my friend's little sisters 21st birthday, and I just feel like crap. Seriously. All I want to do is get some soup, rent some movies, get in my PJ's, and veg out. And the only thing that would make this night even more perfect is if the Ex called and he came and vegged with me. Too bad that's just a fantasy that will never happen. Loser!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, hon, I had a bad Thanksgiving too =[. Cheer up, hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe next year you'll have an awesome Thanksgiving, and you'll appreciate it even more because this one sucked.

    ReplyDelete