Sunday, November 2, 2008

The party dont stop till 6 in the morning

I haven't posted in a couple of days because it's been a really hectic weekend. First, it started with "Louie's" bday on Thursday night and then recovery all day Friday. We actually had a blast and I'm really glad she found a babysitter and was able to come out.

We were planning on going to Stripper night at Club 5, our local gay club, but we didn't make it there until midnight and missed the whole show. Oh well, it happens every Thursday. I'm sure we'll make it there again. Before we went there, we went to the Nitty Gritty, which is considered the "birthday bar." They give you free beer all day on your birthday; it's great!

We ran into a bunch of people we know, including an old friend of ours... we'll call him "M." I've been friends with him almost ten years and have had a crush on him for a long time. We did have sex once but we were both so messed up that I don't even think he remembers it, and from what I remember, it was not very good. But he was flirting with me hella, so I decided to go along with it. Hey, he's cute, and who says we can't do better next time?

But all we ended up doing was kissing a bit, in which "Louie" took it upon her self to get on tape! Lovely. I wonder if the Ex is going to see that on Myspace. Hmmmm.... Would kind of serve him right. Harsh, but true.

I ended up drinking too much, of course, and spent Friday on my couch recuperating. It didn't hold me back long though, and me and "Louie" were back at it again yesterday afternoon, drinking at Hawk's on State St. We met these boys who were really forward. One of them was pretty interested in "Louie." He seemed really cocky and sure of himself though. He eve asked me if I thought she could, "handle" his big dick! After he said that, we pretty much blew them off and got out of there. Losers!

Why do guys think it's OK to say shit like that? PUH-LEASE! Not cute, at all!!!

We ended up the night going out with my brother and his fiancee, and "Louie's" baby daddy. That is weird in itself, because me and him have not always gotten along. I played nice though and even made an attempt to tell him to stop hating me because I don't have anything to do with their relationship and to stop trying to blame their problems on me. So yeah me for being an adult!!!

I didn't get to bed until about 4, or technically 3 after daylight savings time, and I had to get up and come to work this morning. So early to bed for me tonight I think. After Trueblood that is.

*********

OMG!!!! So I just got a text from "Louie" after I got done writing this post, telling me she got a text from that guy from the bar yesterday. The one I refer to earlier about asking me if my friend could "handle" him. I guess she gave him her number before we found out what a loser he is. He texted her a couple of times last night, but she must have told him off or something because then he asked her for my number and told her he had "obviously talked to the wrong friend in the first place."

BOGUS!!!! She didn't give him my number thank god, but I just can not believe this asshole! I kind of want to have her give him my number so we can have some fun with him!!! What a jerk!!! He had even gone into detail about how he used to play football at Notre Dame and he was going to our home school now so he could go to law school. It was like he was bragging about how great he was. He probably has a little dick and is overcompensating with his extra large ego! What a loser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment