Monday, November 10, 2008

Loving this


Is anyone else loving this show as much as me? I am always a little skeptical when TV shows or movies are created based on books, especially my favorite books. Case in point:
The Women's Murder Club, based on the books by James Patterson. Very Disappointed! I don't even watch it.
Harry Potter movies: They are OK and of course I love them, but the books are so much better and have so much more for the imagination.
Twilight: I obviously can't comment on this as it has not come out yet, but I already have a few reservations. The only person I can picture as hot enough to play Edward is either Brad Pitt or David Beckham and both of them are too old. But we'll see how it turns out.
But I really don't have any criticisms about True Blood at all. There are some things that are different, but overall I love this show. The only thing I really hate is the guy who plays Eric Northman. He's NOT hot enough. I love Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette though. He makes you get all hot even though you know he's gay. Too bad there's only two episodes left. I really love this show. I've even converted "Louie" and she's never even read the Sookie Stackhouse books.
** I was going to do a post today about my niece and show you some pictures, because I swear she has the biggest blue eyes I've ever seen on a baby but I thought I'd ask her mother if she minds first. She is only 8 months old so I should probably get permission before I put pictures of her on the Internet huh? So hold that thought....

1 comment:

  1. Eek, I've heard a lot of good things about this show, and now I totally want to watch it =].

    And I definitely agree with you on the "Harry Potter" movies, I tried to watch the second one and fell asleep...perhaps one day I'll try again =]

    ReplyDelete