Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Im shrinking

I went to the doctor on Friday and he doubled my Ritalin. At first it made me kind of loopy but now it might be too much. I'm not sure. I started feeling really dizzy at work yesterday and I couldn't figure out why. I went home, ate some soup and a grilled cheese, watched Gossip Girl, took some sleeping pills and then went to bed. I feel better today though so maybe it was just a fluke. But what a weird feeling. It felt like waves and waves of dizziness. Hopefully it doesn't come back.

I got some other good news at the doctor. He always weighs me to make sure I'm not losing too much weight with the meds. And I've lost 14 pounds in the last two months!!! It's not all from the medication though. Yes, the meds do make me less hungry, so I eat less, but I've also started eating healthier too. And it helps that I don't have a boyfriend to make dinner for every night either. "Robbie's" boy toy just bought her this awesome weight set and we've made a plan to actually start using it. I sit down all day at work so I don't get much exercise and I always feel so lazy. I just want to get back in shape.

Had some other stuff happen this weekend, especially with R but I'll write about that when I'm not at work. And no, I didn't get any.

No comments:

Post a Comment