Sunday, November 9, 2008

Damn that hurt

It seems like I haven't posted anything in days but there has been so much stuff going on, it's getting hard to keep up. Of course I've been celebrating Obama winning, which is the best thing I think to happen this year. Not for my liver though as we've been partying it up almost every day since. Nothing too unusual but me and "louie" did kind of take it over the top last night. We polished off a bottle of vodka, a twelve pack and even opened up a bottle of rum. I don't even feel that hungover today which is kind of surprising, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I finally went and got my tattoo I've been waiting forever for. I know people told me it was going to hurt but i seriously did not think it was going to be that bad. I was SO wrong! At first I wanted to get it on the back of my neck but he told me it would hurt a lot so I decided to go for my foot, which was not that much better. Now, I am a klutz! I am still walking around with a broken toe from July. Everyone says I should go and have them re-break it but I haven't had the time, so I've been walking around with it broken for months. No big deal. I'm used to pain so I didn't think this was going to be a big problem. But this was a whole different kind of pain and it sucked!! I couldn't even let him do the shading because by the time he got the outline done I was almost screaming.

I know, I know, what a fricking baby I am. But as soon as it heals a little I'm going to suck it up and go back and get if finished. Definitely by next weekend. I really think I should have picked a better place to put it for my first tattoo. There's no fat on my feet at all so it felt like there was a knife carving into my bone. I really don't see how people get tattoos all over their bodies. I'm glad to be part of the tattoo club but I really wish it didn't have to hurt so damn much.

Some other stuff that's been going on:

- My brother is being a huge loser again and running around doing god knows what! I swear he needs to be on medication. He does so good for awhile and then he just completely goes awol! I worry about him a lot but he's a grown man and I can't baby him.

-I feel really bad about it but I've decided to stop talking to "milla." We had recently became friends and I feel like I've been so nice to her; introducing her to my friends, hanging out and partying, giving her advice and holding her hand when she cry's about her ex. But some shady stuff happened the other night and it really hurt me and I can not have people in my life who are going to do stuff like that to me. I just don't need it. Oh well, I guess I have enough friends anyway.

-Speaking of friends, there's a lot of tension with my two best friends, "Kammie" and "Robbie." Ever since me and "Robbie" moved in together, "Robbie" has been really jealous and has started to feel left out. I've been trying to remedy the situation and make her feel better but it's not that easy. We used to always chill at her house all the time but her BF has been complaining about it a lot lately so now we chill at our place. She knows she's welcome to come over but then he complains about that too. I am so sick of these controlling men. She is a grown woman and should be able to go wherever she likes. It's just a really weird situation that I'm over already. Can't we all just get along??? lol.

-I got accepted into school (i transferred because i couldn't stand my school any longer) and I start on the 17Th!! I'm super excited about it and i can't wait for my check to get here. I really need to get a new computer and do some repairs on my car. It's falling apart around me.

-I still haven't heard from the Ex but someone did call me private today but they didn't leave a message. Sometimes I want to call him so bad, but then I stop myself. I really can not handle it if he tells me he's dating someone else. I really don't want to know. Oh well, I'm only gonna heal with time, and that's what i just keep telling myself. One day at a time, like an alcoholic.

4 comments:

  1. I assume you'll be posting photos of the tattoo when it's done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya! when it's finished of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the ex. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting in to the school you wanted!! You are doing the right thing by not calling your ex- you need your own space to heal (though if you read my blog you know I'm probably the last person you should be taking advice from.)

    ReplyDelete