Thursday, October 16, 2008

Worst Hangover Ever

Yesterday was "Kammie's" bday and we all did end up going out to the bar. It almost did not happen though. The night before, me and "kammie" decided we wanted to go out for a little while and get her bday started off early. I ended up going to bed around 3 and going to work the next day. She ended up staying up with her boy toy until around 6 or 7 and was insanely grumpy by time I got off work.

All of us girls ended up having to go to the house and make her get ready and kidnapped her to the bar. We had a great time and we got "kammie" out of there before she reached the point of no return. What is the point of no return you might ask? This is what I call the point when my sweet, beautiful roommate turns into the spawn of Satan. No joke. If she drinks too much and especially if she was grumpy in the first place, she has a tendency of freaking out and becoming the biggest biatch of all time. And she doesn't stop until she either passes out or gets knocked out. Always fun times for us.

We ended back at "robbies" and then all us girls went back to our house eventually and stayed up for most of the morning. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up with the WORST HANGOVER EVER. I had the spins all day and the only place that felt mildly comfortable was the cold bathroom floor with the light off. I haven't had the spins like that since i was 16. I couldn't keep anything down, not even the sleeping pills I tried to shove down my throat to make myself pass out. Have you ever thrown up medicine before? Its the nastiest taste.

The worst part of this whole thing was the fact that as I'm laying on the bathroom floor dying, the guys from Dish Network are there installing my satellite. Thank god "louie" was there to sign the forms for me and answer their questions, but they still could hear me retching in the bathroom.

I think I'm going to take a break from drinking. Maybe give my stomach a little break. At least for a day or two. HAHAHAHA...

But no really, I have satellite now. I'm going to sit my happy ass in front of the t.v. and relax for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment