Monday, October 27, 2008

Break me off a Piece of That

Well, we can definitely scratch that job off the list. I should have known, but truthfully I'm trying to be optimistic. The add was for a Marketing firm to do event planning for a non-profit. Truthfully, it entails cold calling and standing outside businesses trying to sell coupons to raise money.

Now don't get me wrong. I have nothing against raising money, especially for something as worthwhile as breast Cancer research. But that is not what the ad said. I talked to another girlfriend and she said she had went to an interview there as well. The pay is horrible and you have to work almost ten hours a day. Forget that! Plus i HATE cold calling! I think that must be one of the worst jobs in the history of jobs. So the search continues. Technically I don't NEED a new job, but hey, it never hurts to look.

I really have nothing else to do this week. Seriously, there is nothing to look forward to this week. I know, I know, Halloween is on Friday and yeah we were planning on having this BIG party but we really haven't even planned anything. Yeah I know, we procrastinate hella. And I'm kind of broke so nothings as fun as it could be when you're broke. We'll probably just end up NOT even dressing up, buying a keg, and drinking it between ten or so people. Sounds a lot less stressful to me, that's for sure.

Oh yeah, and it's "Louie's" birthday on Thursday and we're all going to Stripper Night at the gay club! That should be a blast!! I've been there numerous times but only once on Stripper Night, but it's always fun fun! And those strippers are fricking HOT! I'll make sure to blog about that on Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment